CW724 Rubber Only Bush
This rubber only bush has no metal parts, and requires an interference fit on one or both inner and outer interfaces. This interference fit holds the bush in place and provides for pre-stressing of the rubber making it stiffer for normal radial, conical and torsional loads. It is not intended for use in high axial loading situations.
Dimensions are as follows:
- Bore Diameter (A): 15.9
- Length (L): 16.1
- Max Outer Diameter (D): 32.2
- Intermediate Outer Diameter (B): 25.4
All dimensions are in mm.
This part is commonly found on the following vehicles from the 1940s and 1950s:
- Morris Cars: Minor series II (1950s). Original part number: 130144
- Morris Cars: numerous unknown models. Original part number: 130144
- Studebaker Cars: President. Original part number: 130144
- Wolseley Cars: Unknown models (1950s) Original part number: 130144