SAB930 Rubber Outer Torsion Bush
This bush type is designed for use where a machined housing is available and hence no outer tube is provided. An interference fit provides the required pre-compression.
This construction is intended for only light axial loads unless the outer rubber bonded into position.
Dimensions (in mm) are:
- Bore diameter (A): 9.6 +0.08 / -0.05
- Bore length (B): 36.6 +0.03 / -0.22
- Outer diameter (C): 21.9 +0.02 / -0.25
This bush is used on:
- Triumph cars: unknown models
- Ford & Alder cars. Original part number: 8L04612